Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Help is needed!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GhostZan
GhostZan

Help is needed! Empty
PostSubject: Help is needed!   Help is needed! EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 10:26 pm

I am planning on doing a super duper visual novel based off Gen 1 Mystal (I'd do reboot but there's so many chars I've never rped with .______________.)

And this is where I will share with you sneak peaks of how it's going, concept art for the characters, and it's also where I'll request help with character involvement, the plot, and anything I need in general that I can't really do on my lonesome

Which brings me to the first thing on the agenda.

I have no idea who the player characters are going to be.

The options are either a random student y'all get to name
or 1 male and 1 female gen 1 mystal character, both getting their own seperate plot line (two storylines for the price of one!!)

If it's the latter I request character suggestions, I was thinking about using Muse for the female because she's the easiest for me to write and Levi because.. well.. Idfk
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

Help is needed! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help is needed!   Help is needed! EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 9:16 pm

Muse and Levi are good, I guess.
I kind of just want you to not use Bri entirely because she embarrasses me so much now that I'm better at character creation. (^^; )
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

Help is needed! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help is needed!   Help is needed! EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 9:22 pm

So you would prefer if I just kind of slipped her out of the game? If you're sure, I can definitely do that for you
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

Help is needed! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help is needed!   Help is needed! EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 9:30 pm

Mhm. ._. Even though it's supposed to be Gen 1 you can slip any of my others in if you really wanna keep something of mine in!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

Help is needed! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help is needed!   Help is needed! EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 9:42 pm

I can try to slip any char of yours in, if you wanted it could even come down to be a random oc

Because I don't know much about your other characters so if you have a character you really like and can tell me about I can just throw them in like a ninja
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

Help is needed! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help is needed!   Help is needed! EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 9:48 pm

I-I guess Roxy? You can find her bio in the characters thread. And um. I don't know if you have any questions you can totally ask??? Yeah.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

Help is needed! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help is needed!   Help is needed! EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 9:50 pm

If I think of any questions I'll ask n_n For now I'll read and make a note to add her in
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Help is needed! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help is needed!   Help is needed! Empty

Back to top Go down

Help is needed!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystal: School of Magic  :: Other Stuff :: Hangout-
Jump to: