Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Important Announcement

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

Important Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Important Announcement   Important Announcement EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 2:07 pm

I do not like gore.
At all.
It's a major trigger. It makes me uneasy and sick and, occasionally, can cause some bad panic attacks. 
So, if y'all don't mind, I'd like to put down some ground rules. These will cover not only my trigger, as well. If you couldn't care less, leave now.

1. Do not show me a work of art or a video or a .gif with excessive blood/gore. I can very, very often stomach written blood/gore, though.
  2. Do not mention Hannibal to me. Just the title 'Hannibal' makes me feel like throwing up whenever I see it and as I type this. 
  3. Do not mention or quote the YouTube video "Don't Hug Me I'm Scared". If you've never seen it, just don't ask. It, like Hannibal, makes me want to throw up. I get enough bullshit about it on tumblr and can't blacklist (make the words not come up on my dash) most posts about it because they're usually just pictures.
  4. If I ever log out of chat without saying something first, this is either me being a dummy attention whore or me having an unexpected panic attack. When I return, I ask that you pretend I didn't leave in the first place and allow me to return to the conversation with out 'you okay?'s or something.
  5. If I mention something about panic attacks, do not say something along the lines of "yeah me too theyre not fun i agree". Usually if I mention them it's me worrying for a person, explaining something, or warning others about me. Don't spark a conversation about it, please.

That's about it. Thank you for reading it. Also, I hold the right to add to this list if and when the situation presents itself to be mentioned.
Back to top Go down

Important Announcement
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystal: School of Magic  :: Other Stuff :: Hangout-
Jump to: