Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

To what extent can reality be warped.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kass

Kass

To what extent can reality be warped. Empty
PostSubject: To what extent can reality be warped.   To what extent can reality be warped. EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 4:35 pm

Audrey was sitting by the lake,it was an extremeley calm day and there was nearly no one around. Curiousitys of what she could actually do with her magic had come to mind. Thus she had gone and found several relativly low level book on illusion magic.They had been a bit tedious to find,as it wasnt your everyday average magic. But now she was just ittching to try some out...
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: To what extent can reality be warped.   To what extent can reality be warped. EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 4:42 pm

Nessa was, unsurprisingly, up in a tree, laying down on a particularly thick branch with her eyes closed. Though she appeared to be in her own little world, she was, as usual, listening to closely with her sensitive hearing, and she was aware of Audrey's location. "What're you reading?" she asked, without opening her eyes or even turning to look at Audrey.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: To what extent can reality be warped.   To what extent can reality be warped. EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 4:46 pm

Audrey looked up at to where the voice was coming from,looking at Nessa. "I am reading a book on magics." She replied casually. She briefly wonderd how She knew that she was reading if her eyes where closed,nor was she faceing Her.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: To what extent can reality be warped.   To what extent can reality be warped. EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 4:52 pm

"Fascinating, though not particularly informative." She draped an arm over her eyes to block out the sun, but continued to listen carefully for any sounds that would alert her to pay attention with her other senses as well. She was not a trusting person, and she didn't yet know this girl, so she knew she had to be careful. "I'm sure most students here are reading books on magic." Her tone of voice was too sweet for who she really was.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: To what extent can reality be warped.   To what extent can reality be warped. EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 9:00 pm

"Yes,I disagree it is a quite insightful read." Audrey stated. Even though she was almost positive Nessa was reffering to the lack of information she gave about the particular magic book. "I would assume so." She said with a slight nod. Audrey found the overly sweet tone deciving..as if not in Nessas true character.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: To what extent can reality be warped.   To what extent can reality be warped. EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 9:16 pm

"I wasn't referring to the book's contents, though I'll keep that in mind." She smiled, though the expression was far from genuine and appeared more like a smirk. "You've caught my interest, however. What is that book of yours about?" She moved her arm from her eyes and sat up, bracing her feet against the trunk of the tree so as to keep from falling, and continued to face away from Audrey.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: To what extent can reality be warped.   To what extent can reality be warped. EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 9:33 pm

"I understand." She said,takeing note of her smirk as she sat up. "I can't simply reveal my magic to you. You are merely a stranger who I haven't even been properly aquainted with." She said dragging the sentence out slightly dramaticly. The ghost of a smug look on her face. She was like a closed book that took time to pry open and required gaining trust first.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: To what extent can reality be warped.   To what extent can reality be warped. EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 11:10 am

Nessa raised an eyebrow and, deciding she didn't like this girl already, swung her legs to one side of the branch and leaped down. Years of doing this provided her with a grace that allowed her to easily land on her feet with very little effort. "What a shame then. I would have loved to tell you mine, but it just wouldn't be fair if you weren't to provide me with the same information." She tilted her chin up in a look of defiance, and leaned up against the trunk of the tree in a casual position.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: To what extent can reality be warped.   To what extent can reality be warped. EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 11:21 am

Audrey noted her swift grace and nodded in aproval "I give you a 10." She said,the slightest bit of a sarcastic under tone present. "Well the. I'd be happy to oblige.Id love to hear about your powers." She said with a small smirk "But my powers are a but hard to explain,would you mind if I just showed?" She asked,this was the opportunity she had been looking for to practice.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: To what extent can reality be warped.   To what extent can reality be warped. EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 2:22 pm

Nessa smirked, and tossed her red hair over her shoulder with a quick flick of her wrist. "It's a pity that you've missed your chance, now isn't it? It appears I no longer care." It was a lie, but you'd never know it. Nessa was good at lying, knew what body language would often give you away as a liar, and avoided them. She was curious about the girl's powers, needed to know whether she was a threat or not, but at the same time could not give away her own, or lack thereof.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To what extent can reality be warped.   To what extent can reality be warped. Empty

Back to top Go down

To what extent can reality be warped.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystal: School of Magic  :: Mystal: Reprise :: Mystal: The School :: The Lake-
Jump to: