Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Naze Korega Nihongodearu

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

Naze Korega Nihongodearu Empty
PostSubject: Naze Korega Nihongodearu   Naze Korega Nihongodearu EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:02 pm

Roxy was distraught that the school's gym was nonfunctional. Extremely distraught. She even shed a few tears. But no matter, she told herself. She'll find other ways to train. 
This was her other way. Roxy was taking a light jog around the lake, and was now on her third lap. She had been continuously running for the past half hour. Out of breath? A little. Tired? Hell no.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: Naze Korega Nihongodearu   Naze Korega Nihongodearu EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:17 pm

Audrey was only vaguely aware of the jogger making her rounds around the lake.Her eyes trailed over the book in her lap,engrossed in the novel. It was some sort of physiological drama , one of her favorite generes. Though she would read practically anything.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Naze Korega Nihongodearu   Naze Korega Nihongodearu EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:22 pm

Getting around the curve of the shore, Roxy looked out up at the hill and noticed a figure she had no idea was there before. She supposed she would go greet the person; it's always good to make new friends at a new school. She broke her circle to jog up the hill--at a slower pace of course, as it was quite the feat considering how long she had been running in the first place--and came up to hop back and forth on each leg in place in front of the girl. "Hello there!"
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: Naze Korega Nihongodearu   Naze Korega Nihongodearu EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:27 pm

Audrey looked up at the jogging girl she set her book down and stood up; finding it was best to great people properly. "Hello." She said with a hint of a smile. "Nice day for a run isn't it." She commented
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Naze Korega Nihongodearu   Naze Korega Nihongodearu EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:50 pm

"Everyday is a nice day for a run!" Roxy exclaimed happily, almost singing the sentence. "My name is Roxy."
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: Naze Korega Nihongodearu   Naze Korega Nihongodearu EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 9:15 pm

She noted her entusiasum..Roxy she called herself. 
"I'm Audrey" She said with a nod.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Naze Korega Nihongodearu   Naze Korega Nihongodearu EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 9:54 pm

"Lovely name," Roxy complimented sincerely, with a nod back. She slowed her jog until she came to a stop, and twisted back and forth at her waist to keep moving. Slowly, though, as she was beginning her cool down. "...are you a fighter?" she asked, out of the blue. Roxy was itching to spar, considering she lacked a good punching bag entirely. She had one that she had hung up in her room, but it was too soft for her.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: Naze Korega Nihongodearu   Naze Korega Nihongodearu EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 10:24 pm

"Thank you." She replied back. "Not much of one,why do you ask?" She asked,a bit off put by the odd questioon.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Naze Korega Nihongodearu   Naze Korega Nihongodearu EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 10:29 pm

"Oh, well, that's okay!" Roxy said with a grin, shrugging it off. She raised an arm and leaned over, stretching her sides. "I've just been itching to throw some punches and kicks is all. I haven't really trained ever since I got here and I'm just dying!" That had been one and a half days.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: Naze Korega Nihongodearu   Naze Korega Nihongodearu EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 10:33 pm

"Oh I understand. Holding in your desires can be quite frustrainting." Audrey nodded,halfway sincere with a slight sarcastic undertone that came with the majority of things she said.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Naze Korega Nihongodearu   Naze Korega Nihongodearu EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 10:41 pm

Was...was she being truthful, or...? was Roxy's thoughts. She paused for about a second, then shrugged it off mentally and continued her stretches. "Well, that's alright then, anyway! I have a punching bag in my room."
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: Naze Korega Nihongodearu   Naze Korega Nihongodearu EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 10:48 pm

"Oh well that's good,so you'll be able to relieve some of your tension of wanting a human punching bag." She nodded.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Naze Korega Nihongodearu   Naze Korega Nihongodearu EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 10:53 pm

"Haha, yeah, kind of." Roxy chuckled at this. "Really, I just like fighting! It's been a passion of mine for two years."
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: Naze Korega Nihongodearu   Naze Korega Nihongodearu EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 10:58 pm

((sorry im really awkward and shes really underdeveloped))

"Well thats great.Haveing passion fuels you to keep going." Audrey said with an approving nod "Like I have a passion for words.Iv had it since I was young.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Naze Korega Nihongodearu   Naze Korega Nihongodearu EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 10:59 pm

((It's alright, darling! My fault; Roxy's been in my head for awhile now. I should go slower on you. :c ))

"That's great! I'm better at words than numbers, so I understand you."
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: Naze Korega Nihongodearu   Naze Korega Nihongodearu EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 11:03 pm

(Oh its ok! You set your own pace,Im just reaaly bad at character interation like uff.Im just not sure what im doing like ???)

"I actually dont mind numbers,in some circumstances." She nodded.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Naze Korega Nihongodearu   Naze Korega Nihongodearu EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 12:10 am

((Eh. You'll figure it out in due time.))

"What would those be?" Roxy asked, reaching both arms upwards and touching the sky. Well, not literally. You know what I mean.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: Naze Korega Nihongodearu   Naze Korega Nihongodearu EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 12:13 am

"Like the numbers relavent to time,as that is my magic" she said
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Naze Korega Nihongodearu   Naze Korega Nihongodearu EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 1:56 pm

"Hm? Really?" Roxy gave an excited and interested grin.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: Naze Korega Nihongodearu   Naze Korega Nihongodearu EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 1:57 pm

(I lied I changed her magic) (she has illusion manipulation powers)(sorryyy)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naze Korega Nihongodearu   Naze Korega Nihongodearu Empty

Back to top Go down

Naze Korega Nihongodearu
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystal: School of Magic  :: Mystal: Reprise :: Mystal: The School :: The Lake-
Jump to: