Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So,I see that there is a lack of activity.

Go down 
+2
GhostZan
Kass
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kass

Kass

So,I see that there is a lack of activity. Empty
PostSubject: So,I see that there is a lack of activity.   So,I see that there is a lack of activity. EmptyTue May 21, 2013 7:33 pm

LIKE??!!?!??! I miss you guys and no ones posted here since april,and no ones been in the chat box since the 5th. Is everyone alright?Are your lives just buzy? HAVE YOU ALL AQUIRED REAL LIFES AND FORGOTEN ABOUT ME?? Yea,probally that.Ok love you,or whoever the hell reads this.
Hi.Bye.Bluh.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: So,I see that there is a lack of activity.   So,I see that there is a lack of activity. EmptyTue May 21, 2013 7:43 pm

This has sort of been happening for a while :/ The lack of the posts is seeming to be a lack of interest in gen 1 mystal. Meaning I think it's about time we fade out Gen 1 and focus entirely on Gen 2
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: So,I see that there is a lack of activity.   So,I see that there is a lack of activity. EmptyTue May 28, 2013 4:32 pm

I'm gonna be on a lot in Summer, I just have exams etc and my tumblr RP blogs 0-0
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: So,I see that there is a lack of activity.   So,I see that there is a lack of activity. EmptyTue May 28, 2013 6:16 pm

Nice to know activity should be coming back Smile

I know Daddeh has already graduated and is done with this school crap, but I dunno if she'll be joining us because she said all she has is her cellphone...

Should probably consider asking about that next time I email her
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: So,I see that there is a lack of activity.   So,I see that there is a lack of activity. EmptyTue May 28, 2013 8:31 pm

Damn. Uh. Well I'm always kinda slightly on; like a check and stuff. And I'll be on during the summer for sure!! But yeah, I have end-of-year work and RP blogs to keep up with.

But yeah, summer, usually always here anyway, never going to have a life, end of discussion.
Back to top Go down
maddie

maddie

PostSubject: Re: So,I see that there is a lack of activity.   So,I see that there is a lack of activity. EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 1:51 pm

Holy cats. Hi.
The opposite is happening for me. I've become so busy. I have Miss Texas Outstanding Teen Pageant in the beginning of July and I've been preparing for that since January. Um, I have cheer camp in July too. If I win Texas, then I have America 0.0 Like, I kinda lost my social life recently. I'm Roleplaying on Tumblr though. So..Yeah!
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: So,I see that there is a lack of activity.   So,I see that there is a lack of activity. EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 2:51 pm

I know mother has also been rping on tumblr, catwoman Smile And I hope you do well in all your things! <3

On another note, and I want the opinion of anyone that see's this if you don't mind, Daddeh and I may be considering a reboot of sorts, meaning we'd start over from year 1. You can keep the same characters if you want and they can be exactly the same.. It wouldn't be a bad thing since thye're more fully developed then they were when this first started. You could make and changes that you'd like (IE Muse's hair might be shoulder length instead of waist length, I'd get rid of the carvings, she'd have freckles, a scar on her cheek, and slightly smaller breasts because dem be unrealistically large. Everything else would remain the same) I'd like to know what you lovely folks think about it, it's more than okay not to like the idea <3

Unfortunately we'd probably be unable to delete anything from before the reboot, but ah well. There'd also be a memory wipe, so of course they'd remember nothing from before the reboot

Last edited by GhostZan on Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added information on memory loss)
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: So,I see that there is a lack of activity.   So,I see that there is a lack of activity. EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 12:52 pm

So people have been posting here hmmm. So it's finally break so Inassume most of you are out or nearly out so we all need to get our asses on at the same time. Zany the idea of a reebot sound interesting.. And actually the admin has the power to delete all the threads they want so simmer could do that.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: So,I see that there is a lack of activity.   So,I see that there is a lack of activity. EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 4:26 pm

*Hasn't been on in forever*
So, uh, hi. I still probably won't be on for about two weeks because, though yesterday was my last day of school, I've still got a lot of grad stuff to worry about. Also university stuff (got into the university I wanted though yay!)
Also I've been Tumblr-RPing too (which now that I'm getting the hang of it is pretty fun!)
The reboot sounds like a cool idea. I'm down for whatever anyone chooses to do.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: So,I see that there is a lack of activity.   So,I see that there is a lack of activity. EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 7:22 pm

@Auntie I know, daddeh just mentioned it! We'll probably make a reboot section so nothing is really gone and y'all may return to rping classic Mystal whenever you feel the need! Though until she get's the chance to make a neat lttle section, it MIGHT be put into a thread in Roleplay for a while

@Puppy I'm super happy for you! I should also mention I panicked and deleted my rp blog upon certain people discovering it xD While I did nothing with it, I don't trust some of my friends not to be douches :c
But again, glad you got into the college/unversity you wanted!
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: So,I see that there is a lack of activity.   So,I see that there is a lack of activity. EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 7:00 pm

A reboot sounds hella rad! I'm down with it. I'm so much better at character creating and roleplaying as a whole now, it'd be very much fun!
Now that I'm done with Anime Mid-Atlantic (I had so much fun and I met Vic Mignogna I still feel like crying tears of joy okay) and don't have another con until early September I will be on the Internet for a majority of the time if I'm not out with my two friends or at vocal lessons! c:
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: So,I see that there is a lack of activity.   So,I see that there is a lack of activity. EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 7:13 pm

wait you went to a con and me Vic fudge I'm jealous now :c
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: So,I see that there is a lack of activity.   So,I see that there is a lack of activity. EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 7:26 pm

It was glorious. It was really glorious.
He smells like roses just fyi.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: So,I see that there is a lack of activity.   So,I see that there is a lack of activity. EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 7:58 pm

I really want to go to a con but I can't ;-;
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: So,I see that there is a lack of activity.   So,I see that there is a lack of activity. EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 8:07 pm

Awwww. :c I'm sorry love.
Back to top Go down
maddie

maddie

PostSubject: Re: So,I see that there is a lack of activity.   So,I see that there is a lack of activity. EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 10:22 pm

Reboot sounds amazing! I didn't get to start in the very beginning so I'd love to start over! I'm down for that!
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: So,I see that there is a lack of activity.   So,I see that there is a lack of activity. EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 12:26 pm

Guys mystal is back in fucking buiesness!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So,I see that there is a lack of activity.   So,I see that there is a lack of activity. Empty

Back to top Go down

So,I see that there is a lack of activity.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystal: School of Magic  :: Other Stuff :: Hangout-
Jump to: