Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Happy birfday!

Go down 
+5
Aimee (Ph.D)
GhostZan
Sana
Puppy
Sims
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Sims
Admin
Sims

Happy birfday!  Empty
PostSubject: Happy birfday!    Happy birfday!  EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 2:21 am

BIRTHDAY PARTY!
So, in honor of Mystal's year-a-versery, i thought we should do something for it XD

1. What was your favorite moment in all 3 years of mystal?
2. What was the most awakward character moment you've had?
3. Are you surprised at the way your character changed throughout the year?
4. Did you honestly think it would last this long?
5. How has roleplaying on mystal changed you?
6. Any comments for the birthday boy...girl? er, it?

Back to top Go down
https://mystal.forumotion.com
Sims
Admin
Sims

Happy birfday!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy birfday!    Happy birfday!  EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 2:37 am

Kay, i'll go first XD

1. Oh jeeze. I'm doing all three years, cause i was there for all of them XD. In year 1, my favorite was the dance Very Happy it was so fun, and the characters really bonded and i just really liked it. In year 2, i'd say.... I really liked when they traveled to Paris, but i also really liked the small battle thing that went on between the magical kingdom and the underworld. It felt epic, though kinda short. In year 3, though its been only a few weeks since we started it, we've already done a lot. I must say, i really like the character development on Sora as a whole, and have enjoyed growing aiya's and preslea's sister relationship. Year 3 feels like its more about the characters, then the events that happen. (though i still want to continue ZANS IDEA DANGIT!!!! *cries softly* It'll be so epic!!)

2. Awkward. Quiris. Yeah. Kitchen scene? Yeah. Awkward. Awkward. Awkward. Awkward.

3. YESH! Aiya was suppose to be a normal kid with a suckish past. But nah, i made her into a hidden princess who was dating the her fathers enemies son, who was best friends with her opposite element, who also happens to know ancient magic, has had a child already, pregnant with two more, lives and is engaged to a boy shes known for only two years... oh, and is under complete control from a reallllly bad (but epic in his own way) man that made her hurt her finance to the point he's scared of her? Yeah... really normal all right.
Sora's normal though. *pats head* good boy.

4. no way. I thought it would die in a few weeks. But somehow (i think its cause were awesome XD) we made it last this long. I can see us all 80 and still roleplaying with great grandkids of our characters.

5. I feel like i'm more confident with myself and my writing. I've also made close friends with people i've never met before; whats more awesome then that? cheers

6. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MYSTAL! YOUR AMAZING AND I LOVES YOU!
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

Happy birfday!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy birfday!    Happy birfday!  EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 2:48 am

Aiya Storm wrote:

4. no way. I thought it would die in a few weeks. But somehow (i think its cause were awesome XD) we made it last this long. I can see us all 80 and still roleplaying with great grandkids of our characters.

"Grandma, can I--"
"NOT NOW CAN'T YOU SEE I'M ON MYSTAL?!"

I'll comment with my own tomorrow.
This calls for a lot of deep thinking and contemplation :p
Back to top Go down
Sana

Sana

Happy birfday!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy birfday!    Happy birfday!  EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 1:40 pm

1. What was your favorite moment in all 3 years of mystal? Well, it has to be when Leigh and Nathan made out in the forest. That was fun. I really enjoyed that, it was cute.
2. What was the most awakward character moment you've had? Probably when Leigh went all weird and then she and Levi made out, and Aiya caught them together.
3. Are you surprised at the way your character changed throughout the year? Yes, I am. I never thought Leigh would go Multi-personality!!!
4. Did you honestly think it would last this long? Yes, I did. It was a brilliant roleplay, how could we not have created year 2 and 3?!?!
5. How has roleplaying on mystal changed you? Roleplaying on Mystal has changed my life. It was my first one- So of course it is special!
6. Any comments for the birthday boy...girl? er, it? THANK YOU soooo much for being here. Not just for me, but for everyone else who RP here too....
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

Happy birfday!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy birfday!    Happy birfday!  EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 3:03 pm

My plan, though I've gotton no where with it (*stares at mellie poo*)
Awkward? I don't think it's awkward, just amusing. Muse thinking she did it with Levi
Shocked? No. Happy? Yeah, Muse doesn't run around blushing like an idiot -_- So glad Muse isn't in a crush phase anymore, it was annoying
Nope. I thought you would all leave and I'd be stuck without a rp, again. :c
Uuuuuuh ._. I.... have an internet family? XD OH! And my writing doesn't suck as much, still bad though
..... Brohoof? JK, but in all seriousness you are the awesome-est thing to awesome

Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

Happy birfday!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy birfday!    Happy birfday!  EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 3:22 pm

I love how the awkward moments involve my characters. But any who.

Uhhhh.... I can't pick. Maybe Aiya finding out she was pregnant, because BOOM everybody knew Laughing

2. What was the most awkward character moment you've had?
Emmm.... See, I'd say something like you guys have said, but I enjoyed those Laughing Roran and Quiris? Any sort of them moment.

3. Are you surprised at the way your character changed throughout the year?Yeah. At the (very)start, Levi was quiet. Now he's a bit of a dick.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I'm weirder... And I can write gooder (see what I did there?)

Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

Happy birfday!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy birfday!    Happy birfday!  EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 3:24 pm

*has to say this*

That gif..
It's amazing.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

Happy birfday!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy birfday!    Happy birfday!  EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 3:40 pm

(that gif..

my reactions was like Neutral + Smile + Very Happy + Laughing + lol! = on the floor laughing. no seriously. My mom looked at me like i was high. )
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

Happy birfday!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy birfday!    Happy birfday!  EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 3:41 pm

I am just too hikarious frwajkgferjhaktgq3n
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

Happy birfday!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy birfday!    Happy birfday!  EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 10:55 pm

*Skips first two 'cause has been thinking about it all day now but can't pick just one*

3) Definitely. Liv was originally supposed to be an extremely shy girl that was terrified of magic, didn't trust easily, and hid her emotions. She wound up becoming more awkward than shy, she's gotten over her fear of magic (for the most part), and now she trusts a little too easily :p Also, she can't lie or hide her emotions for the life of her xD

4) Nope. I remember when I joined, I was like, "Well, this is awesome, but be prepared for it to die off like every other RPG you've been in."

5) I've made friends with all of you guys :3 And I've created a character that I love and I've been encouraged to write a lot more ^-^ Also, I have people reading my work on Wattpad :0

6) HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR MYYYYYYYYYYSSSSSSSSSSTAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLL! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU!
Back to top Go down
maddie

maddie

Happy birfday!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy birfday!    Happy birfday!  EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 3:18 pm

When Preslea and Hector went on their first date or Quinn was born :3

When Pres and Levi kissed or they found out they were siblings XD OH! Maybe when Aiya wanted Pres to die

I honestly thought Preslea was going to be a complete brat XD She's a very gentle, caring person who would do anything for her friends and family.

When I joined it was in year 2, I never thought I would grow so close with everyone in a matter of months. I think maybe in my mind I thought it was going to be dead.

I've become so close to all these people who have alot of the same interests as I. I've become a bit dorkier and geeky. (I already was, but y'all added to it) I've changed for the better and I'm so glad I met you guys "3
Happy birthday Mystal! Thank you for making my life better Very Happy

Last edited by Preslea Lyle on Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mad

Mad

Happy birfday!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy birfday!    Happy birfday!  EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 5:03 pm

1. What was your favorite moment in all 3 years of Mystal?
Just one? Well, I'm just going to rebel and choose my favorite momentS (<---notice the "s", I'm rebelling lol)
-The time when Ally "melted in Cy's purple eyes". I just about died 'cause he's quite a nerdy wallflower, being the only Language Club member and such.
-When Cy first came to the school and got his fortune told with Aiya and Muse.
-When Cy fell from the sky and Kitty healed him in the woods
Ummmmmm...just about every moment involving Cy and talking to girls.
HELL YEAH. He's so...so adorkable (dorky + adorable {{yeah, I'm clever Wink }}) sometimes I just want to pull him out of the RPG and hug him! Very Happy
Well, kinda. 'Cause I knew we'd at least do it for the first year, and possibly the second. This RPG is like the longest one in RPG history. Smile And I think that's because (besides our obvious class and awesomeness) we're really into it and we're all friends (...right?).
Well, it took over my life and I was sucked in immediately. >.> Between you and me, I've made up excuses not to hang out with my friends just to RP. <.< It's kind of crazy. Oh, and I became Mel and Zanetia's dad! Which I'm still fuzzy about...

TIME TO PARTY HARD~
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/madhatter123
maddie

maddie

Happy birfday!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy birfday!    Happy birfday!  EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 5:30 pm

You're never going to forget it are you?
Back to top Go down
Mad

Mad

Happy birfday!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy birfday!    Happy birfday!  EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 6:09 pm

Nope. Very Happy
I love you!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/madhatter123
Sims
Admin
Sims

Happy birfday!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy birfday!    Happy birfday!  EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 1:59 am

These were so fun to read :]
Back to top Go down
maddie

maddie

Happy birfday!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy birfday!    Happy birfday!  EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 9:12 am

Gots to love you too :3
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

Happy birfday!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy birfday!    Happy birfday!  EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 2:51 pm

Oh God. ._. *Is going to epically fail at this*

Er...to tell ya the truth, I don't remember most of it. It's all a blur. Laughing I guess, "Time flies when you're having fun," really applies here. Maybe...I guess...uhh...can I just leave this blank and get it wrong?

I'm gonna have to think about this for a bit.
...yeah, I got nothing. #reasonswhyimafailyay

Most definitely. I was so terrible at RPing at the begining, and to be honest, I had no clue what kind of personality I wanted to give Sabrina. So, if you examine my posts very carefully, you can see that her personality changes dramatically over the course of a fraction of year two (heh, I feel all science-y now). So yup, now she's the Bri we all try our hardest to deal with.

Haha, no. I thought that when I joined I'd scare you all away.

I don't have a life. There's one. And I don't care that I don't have a life, because we're all friends. I think. Even after all this time, I still think you're all faking liking me. That's just my nature. Anyway, I have better writting skills, I guess. And I have people I can show my art to, even though you're all much better than me at drawing (and everything else in the history of the universe becasue I'm untalented).

I'd like to answer this with a series of GIFs, if I may?
And finally,
(The minion with two eyes is me, the one-eyed one represents all of you. I'm sorry if you think that's creepy. I just love all of you. 'Cause you're awesome.)

Last edited by Sabrina Marcs on Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
maddie

maddie

Happy birfday!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy birfday!    Happy birfday!  EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 2:57 pm

(Aww! I love you too!
Dan and Phil!)
Back to top Go down
Maureen Spellsh

Maureen Spellsh

Happy birfday!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy birfday!    Happy birfday!  EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 12:20 pm

...Can I skip this question?

I think it was when Maureen met Ryan #awkward

Yes. If you remember my first ever Roleplay post (#neveragainneveragain), their places were switched (Maureen was a really nice earth-lover and Jayson was an annoying prick), but over the year I changed Maureen to be a (I don't know what other word to use) b*tch, Jayson to be really nice, but still annoying. I'm really surprised the way Maureen turned out, I'd expected Jayson to be the one everyone hated xDD

Honestly, it had like 1,000 pages when I joined, I thought it'd continue Laughing

A lot. Before I roleplayed on Mystal I was a really bad roleplayer- mystal was my second ever RPG- and now, I guess you could say I'm a good one... :3 Plus I made friends with people I never thought I'd make friends with.

YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW AMAZING YOU ARE MYSTAL! *Sets panda by Mystal*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Happy birfday!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy birfday!    Happy birfday!  Empty

Back to top Go down

Happy birfday!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystal: School of Magic  :: Mystal :: ZOMG Mystals own website :)-
Jump to: