Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jennika dragged her home

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
GhostZan
GhostZan

Jennika dragged her home Empty
PostSubject: Jennika dragged her home   Jennika dragged her home EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 3:54 pm

Rei, a bruise on her face, a scar on her arm, and the scars left by tears running down her face, sat on the couch silently. She was obviously depressed, having refused to talk to Mal or Conan last time they tried. Jennika had been the one to find her and beat her before taking her home. She had even told Muse she had found Rei like that. Something had happened to Jennika to turn her into this abusive btch, she had always been a drunkard, but the abuse had started a few years ago.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: Jennika dragged her home   Jennika dragged her home EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 3:56 pm

Mal walked up to Rei, not noticing anything was wrong right away. "Hey, Rei, what's..." He trailed off when he saw there was something very wrong. "What happened?" he demanded.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Jennika dragged her home   Jennika dragged her home EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 3:59 pm

She didn't respond, blatantly ignoring him at first and continuing to stare blankly at the TV
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: Jennika dragged her home   Jennika dragged her home EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 4:00 pm

"Rei," Mal said firmer. "What happened?"
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Jennika dragged her home   Jennika dragged her home EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 4:02 pm

"Nothing." She moved to stand up, wanting to leave so she didn't have to talk to him
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Jennika dragged her home   Jennika dragged her home EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 4:03 pm

"Don't lie to me, I know something's wrong. You can't just avoid this," Mal said, moving to block her path.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Jennika dragged her home   Jennika dragged her home EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 4:06 pm

"Mal.. move.." She ignored what he said, trying to step around him
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Jennika dragged her home   Jennika dragged her home EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 4:08 pm

"No. Not until you explain," Mal said, refusing to move.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Jennika dragged her home   Jennika dragged her home EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 4:10 pm

"There's nothing to explain."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Jennika dragged her home   Jennika dragged her home EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 4:14 pm

"How stupid do you think I am, Rei?" He frowned, then his face softened a little. "I'm worried about you. Please, just tell me what's wrong? Keeping all of this in isn't good for you."
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Jennika dragged her home   Jennika dragged her home EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 4:21 pm

"It's really not important, it was just some guys in magic town.." She lied, not wanting to tell him Jennika did it
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Jennika dragged her home   Jennika dragged her home EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 4:23 pm

"Rei, that is important. They can't get away with doing that!" Mal said, believing her.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Jennika dragged her home   Jennika dragged her home EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 4:24 pm

"I'd rather just not think about it..." She looked down "I doubt I'll ever see them again.."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Jennika dragged her home   Jennika dragged her home EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 4:27 pm

"Nobody should be able to get away with that. It's not okay!" Mal hated it when people hurt his friends, and he was really considering going to get Nessa and dragging her down to Magic Town to hunt down the guys and teach them a lesson.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Jennika dragged her home   Jennika dragged her home EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 4:30 pm

"Mal, worse has happened to me.." She said, referring to Ainion "It's really not that important."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Jennika dragged her home   Jennika dragged her home EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 4:32 pm

Mal scowled some more. "It is though!"
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Jennika dragged her home   Jennika dragged her home EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 4:32 pm

"Mal, th-they didn't even have a chance to do that much"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Jennika dragged her home   Jennika dragged her home EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 4:36 pm

Mal crossed his arms. "It's not okay to hurt people just for the hell of it, Rei. They shouldn't be allowed to get away with this."
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Jennika dragged her home   Jennika dragged her home EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 4:37 pm

"They already have, it's not like you can stop it from happening"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Jennika dragged her home   Jennika dragged her home EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 4:43 pm

"I can stop them from doing it again to someone else."
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Jennika dragged her home   Jennika dragged her home EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 4:45 pm

She didn't say anything, feeling bad about lying about this. Would the only way to keep him from discovering the lie be letting innocent people be blamed?
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Jennika dragged her home   Jennika dragged her home EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 4:51 pm

Mal's hands were balled into fists so tightly that his knuckles turned white. Innocent people being hurt really bothered him, and he wouldn't stand for it.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Jennika dragged her home   Jennika dragged her home EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 4:55 pm

"Mal, I-I'm sorry.. that.. might be a lie." She sighed heavily "I just didn't want to tell you what happened.."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Jennika dragged her home   Jennika dragged her home EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 4:56 pm

"That what happened?" Mal asked, surprised. He honestly hadn't known she was lying.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Jennika dragged her home   Jennika dragged her home EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 5:02 pm

"I don't want to talk about it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jennika dragged her home   Jennika dragged her home Empty

Back to top Go down

Jennika dragged her home
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next