Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"I'll go to heaven or I'll go to hell fefore I'll see you with someone else"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

"I'll go to heaven or I'll go to hell fefore I'll see you with someone else" Empty
PostSubject: "I'll go to heaven or I'll go to hell fefore I'll see you with someone else"   "I'll go to heaven or I'll go to hell fefore I'll see you with someone else" EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 9:51 pm

Mal, because he was ridiculously bored and had nothing to do, was walking through the forest.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

"I'll go to heaven or I'll go to hell fefore I'll see you with someone else" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "I'll go to heaven or I'll go to hell fefore I'll see you with someone else"   "I'll go to heaven or I'll go to hell fefore I'll see you with someone else" EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 9:54 pm

There was a snap in a tree ubove Mal and someone came hurling down to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: "I'll go to heaven or I'll go to hell fefore I'll see you with someone else"   "I'll go to heaven or I'll go to hell fefore I'll see you with someone else" EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 9:56 pm

"Geez!" Mal exclaimed as something -- or rather, someone -- came falling out of the tree and knocked him over, since he hadn't managed to jump out of the way in time.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: "I'll go to heaven or I'll go to hell fefore I'll see you with someone else"   "I'll go to heaven or I'll go to hell fefore I'll see you with someone else" EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 9:57 pm

Sophia grunted as she hit the ground with a thud. "Ouch.." she moaned
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: "I'll go to heaven or I'll go to hell fefore I'll see you with someone else"   "I'll go to heaven or I'll go to hell fefore I'll see you with someone else" EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 10:01 pm

"Don't worry, I think I broke your fall," Mal mumbled, since Sophia had landed on him.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: "I'll go to heaven or I'll go to hell fefore I'll see you with someone else"   "I'll go to heaven or I'll go to hell fefore I'll see you with someone else" EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 10:03 pm

"Huh? Oh hey Malie" Sophia saiid,with a slightly smile " are you okay?" She asked,standing up and helping him up.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: "I'll go to heaven or I'll go to hell fefore I'll see you with someone else"   "I'll go to heaven or I'll go to hell fefore I'll see you with someone else" EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 10:05 pm

Mal laughed as they got up. "Don't call me thaaaaat," he pretended to whine, then shrugged. "Yeah, as fine as I can be after having a person fall on me."
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: "I'll go to heaven or I'll go to hell fefore I'll see you with someone else"   "I'll go to heaven or I'll go to hell fefore I'll see you with someone else" EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 10:08 pm

"But its cuteeee." She giggled "Sorry about that..but hey at least I'm rather light and small." She giggled,she was only like 5'4 and with a slimish figure.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: "I'll go to heaven or I'll go to hell fefore I'll see you with someone else"   "I'll go to heaven or I'll go to hell fefore I'll see you with someone else" EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 10:10 pm

"No it's noooot," Mal said, pretending to pout. "Yeah, at least. What were you doing in a tree anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: "I'll go to heaven or I'll go to hell fefore I'll see you with someone else"   "I'll go to heaven or I'll go to hell fefore I'll see you with someone else" EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 10:14 pm

"You look adorably helpless when you pout.." she giggled "I was just chilling and the branch broke..."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: "I'll go to heaven or I'll go to hell fefore I'll see you with someone else"   "I'll go to heaven or I'll go to hell fefore I'll see you with someone else" EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 10:17 pm

"Hey, I always look adorable! Helpless, not so much." He stuck his tongue out at her. "Are trees comfy or something?"
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: "I'll go to heaven or I'll go to hell fefore I'll see you with someone else"   "I'll go to heaven or I'll go to hell fefore I'll see you with someone else" EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 10:21 pm

"that's debatable." She teased,sticking her tounge out. "Oh ya.so comfy..well no not really but i don't know why o was in a tree.."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: "I'll go to heaven or I'll go to hell fefore I'll see you with someone else"   "I'll go to heaven or I'll go to hell fefore I'll see you with someone else" EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 10:23 pm

"No it's not!" Mal protested. "Shouldn't that be something you'd know?" he teased.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: "I'll go to heaven or I'll go to hell fefore I'll see you with someone else"   "I'll go to heaven or I'll go to hell fefore I'll see you with someone else" EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 10:28 pm

"Yessss" she nodded "nag.." she shrugged
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: "I'll go to heaven or I'll go to hell fefore I'll see you with someone else"   "I'll go to heaven or I'll go to hell fefore I'll see you with someone else" EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 10:29 pm

"Nu-uh!" He shook his head violently. "So you were just walking through the forest and decided to climb a tree for no reason?"
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: "I'll go to heaven or I'll go to hell fefore I'll see you with someone else"   "I'll go to heaven or I'll go to hell fefore I'll see you with someone else" EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 10:30 pm

"Yea...that sounds about right.." she nodded
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: "I'll go to heaven or I'll go to hell fefore I'll see you with someone else"   "I'll go to heaven or I'll go to hell fefore I'll see you with someone else" EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 10:33 pm

Mal laughed. "Sounds good."
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: "I'll go to heaven or I'll go to hell fefore I'll see you with someone else"   "I'll go to heaven or I'll go to hell fefore I'll see you with someone else" EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 10:39 pm

"Yep,seems levity let's go with it." She laughed
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: "I'll go to heaven or I'll go to hell fefore I'll see you with someone else"   "I'll go to heaven or I'll go to hell fefore I'll see you with someone else" EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 10:40 pm

Suddenly, Mal stopped laughing and pouted some more. "Sooooppppphhhh, I'm booooorrrreeeeddd."
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: "I'll go to heaven or I'll go to hell fefore I'll see you with someone else"   "I'll go to heaven or I'll go to hell fefore I'll see you with someone else" EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 7:35 am

Sophia rolled her eyes "like always.And what would you like to do about your boerdum?"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: "I'll go to heaven or I'll go to hell fefore I'll see you with someone else"   "I'll go to heaven or I'll go to hell fefore I'll see you with someone else" EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 10:20 am

Mal grinned and shrugged. "I dunnoooooo," he whined.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "I'll go to heaven or I'll go to hell fefore I'll see you with someone else"   "I'll go to heaven or I'll go to hell fefore I'll see you with someone else" Empty

Back to top Go down

"I'll go to heaven or I'll go to hell fefore I'll see you with someone else"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystal: School of Magic  :: Mystal :: The forest-
Jump to: