Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Random and Pointless

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GhostZan
GhostZan

Random and Pointless Empty
PostSubject: Random and Pointless   Random and Pointless EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 2:38 pm

Rei was in the kitchen for not particular reason, trying to make cake. She tried to crack an egg into it and a lot of shell fell in, she didn't seem very bothered by it though. Actually, she giggled slightly

"Maybe you should throw that out and just make cookies. y'know, box mix." Conan sighed, not wanting to have to be the one that taste tested "Can I leave yet? I wanna go hunt."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: Random and Pointless   Random and Pointless EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 2:40 pm

"You know, I don't think you're supposed to put the egg shells into the batter. Although I'm no chef," Mal said. He'd come into the kitchen to get something to eat.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Random and Pointless   Random and Pointless EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 2:42 pm

"I know, see? I'm already trying to pick it out" She said, getting most of it out. Conan was hoping Mal could distract her long enough for him to sneak out
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: Random and Pointless   Random and Pointless EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 2:49 pm

Mal laughed and sat down. "What'cha making anyway?"
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Random and Pointless   Random and Pointless EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 2:51 pm

"Cake, but I think I'm just gonna stop before I mess up again" She said, cracking another egg.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Random and Pointless   Random and Pointless EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 2:53 pm

Mal shrugged. "Hey, practice makes perfect," he said. "You'll get better. Maybe."
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Random and Pointless   Random and Pointless EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 2:58 pm

"The maybe is so encouraging!" She grinned, shaking her head "Maybe I should try the box cookies like Conan said"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Random and Pointless   Random and Pointless EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 3:01 pm

"That was what it was meant for." Mal returned her grin. "That might be a bit easier."
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Random and Pointless   Random and Pointless EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 3:07 pm

".. Is there any here?" She asked, wondering if this meant she had to go buy some
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Random and Pointless   Random and Pointless EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 3:07 pm

Mal shrugged. "Beats me. There might be some in the cupboards or something. I dunno. I don't bake."
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Random and Pointless   Random and Pointless EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 3:16 pm

"I'm only baking because I'm bored"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Random and Pointless   Random and Pointless EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 3:18 pm

"Since when do you bake when you're bored?"
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Random and Pointless   Random and Pointless EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 4:01 pm

"Since I had nothing else to do, I seriously cn't think of anything else to do"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Random and Pointless   Random and Pointless EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 4:16 pm

Mal shrugged again. "I can't help you there."
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Random and Pointless   Random and Pointless EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 4:32 pm

"I have to go soon, so I guess it doesn't matter"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Random and Pointless   Random and Pointless EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 4:55 pm

"Where're you going?"
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Random and Pointless   Random and Pointless EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 5:00 pm

"Out" That was a nice way to say she wasn't going to tell him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random and Pointless   Random and Pointless Empty

Back to top Go down

Random and Pointless
Page 1 of 1