Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It's a Brand New Day

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

It's a Brand New Day Empty
PostSubject: It's a Brand New Day   It's a Brand New Day EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 9:42 pm

((So
Should I just post normally and we act like everyone are friends?))

Last edited by Cheeseh on Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: It's a Brand New Day   It's a Brand New Day EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 9:45 pm

(what gen chars will we be using? *has to wonder*)
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: It's a Brand New Day   It's a Brand New Day EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 9:45 pm

(sure why not?)
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: It's a Brand New Day   It's a Brand New Day EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 9:49 pm

((Gen 2 because I did Eenie Meenie Minney Mo.

...I'M SCARED SOMEWHAT START FOR ME *Hides*))
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: It's a Brand New Day   It's a Brand New Day EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 9:50 pm

(*stares at lovin, expecting her to do it*)
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: It's a Brand New Day   It's a Brand New Day EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 9:52 pm

(oh my god. I HAVE TO MAKE EVERY FRICKIN PLOT O.O FIIIIIIIIIIINE! )

Nyx was being dragged by some glowing sunny people, looking beaten to a pulp.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: It's a Brand New Day   It's a Brand New Day EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 9:54 pm

((...In other news, I'm tempted to make a RP based on yet another anime
God it's so hard to resist))

PJ roamed through the woods as a wolf, just taking a stroll. He didn't like to hunt because he hated to kill the little animals, so he usually just became a wolf to get through the brush easily.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: It's a Brand New Day   It's a Brand New Day EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 9:58 pm

Nyx had been beaten by very long feet; she was being dragged by two men, both of them very strange......they were a duck and a rabbit, both with a sharp beak and teeth.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: It's a Brand New Day   It's a Brand New Day EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 10:04 pm

((Ooh I liek giant animals
assuming they're human-sized))

PJ stopped, hearing a rustle. He smelled animal, and blood. The latter made his stomach a bit sick, but he slipped into a bush, waiting for them to come along, wondering if he could help whoever was bleeding.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: It's a Brand New Day   It's a Brand New Day EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 10:09 pm

(yeah. I think zan left. )

Nyx moaned loudly, and they hit her again, and she whimpered. She hated ducks, and her grandfather had done something really bad to her bunny...so she didn't like them either. They continued to drag her along.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: It's a Brand New Day   It's a Brand New Day EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 10:12 pm

((Mehhhh.))

PJ watched for a moment, then slipped out of the bush quietly and started to follow behind, trying to get Nyx's attention whilst staying silent to the human-sized animals.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: It's a Brand New Day   It's a Brand New Day EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 10:16 pm

Nyx was blind folded, gagged, tied up, and was also deaf. But she did have a power, she just wanted to know where they were taking her.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: It's a Brand New Day   It's a Brand New Day EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 10:21 pm

((Oh. Well that;s just convenient.))

After a while of trying and failing, PJ shrugged, bared his teeth, and charged forward at the duck.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: It's a Brand New Day   It's a Brand New Day EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 10:25 pm

(xD PJ isn't afraid of vibrations is he?)

Nyx felt them stop dragging her and squirmed, trying to get out of her binds. Finally, she just stopped and concentrated, reading invisible lines no one could see, then dumbfoundedly wondered who the heck was coming to the rescue.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: It's a Brand New Day   It's a Brand New Day EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 10:28 pm

((Well no.))

Not being able to bring himself to kill it, PJ simply bended the duck's neck an awkward way, something his mom taught him that made it go unconcious. He quickly did the same to the rabbit.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: It's a Brand New Day   It's a Brand New Day EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 10:32 pm

Nyx, now freaking out slightly, made the surrounding area and PJ vibrate, some of the shrubs just vibrating into nothing as she struggled to free herself.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: It's a Brand New Day   It's a Brand New Day EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 10:33 pm

PJ paused when he suddenly started shaking for a small part of a second, then shrugged it off and walked up to Nyx. He turned human and untied her.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: It's a Brand New Day   It's a Brand New Day EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 10:40 pm

Nyx hit him, making him vibrate some more, rolled away then unblind folded herself, looking around.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: It's a Brand New Day   It's a Brand New Day EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 10:41 pm

PJ whimpered, backing away.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: It's a Brand New Day   It's a Brand New Day EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 10:46 pm

"Iiii'm sorry! I didn't know it was a friendly....." Nyx mumbled, stuttering trying to get her words out. This was the third time this week she had been kidnapped, just not by.......a duck.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: It's a Brand New Day   It's a Brand New Day EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 10:48 pm

"S'okay," PJ muttered, shrugging and bringing his knees to his chest. "You're welcome," he added.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: It's a Brand New Day   It's a Brand New Day EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 10:52 pm

"Right I forgot to say thanks, thankfully my mom is okay with me not saying the please and thank you thing. But thanks." Nyx came closer, glad she could read lips.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: It's a Brand New Day   It's a Brand New Day EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 10:55 pm

PJ gave a thin smile and a simple thumbs up, standing up and brushing off his jeans.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: It's a Brand New Day   It's a Brand New Day EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 11:03 pm

Nyx got up, trying to wipe away the blood trickling down her face. "Really sorry." She added as she kicked the beak of the duck, grimacing.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: It's a Brand New Day   It's a Brand New Day EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 11:07 pm

"For what?" PJ asked, shrugging and sticking his hands in his pockets.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's a Brand New Day   It's a Brand New Day Empty

Back to top Go down

It's a Brand New Day
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystal: School of Magic  :: Mystal :: The forest-
Jump to: