Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OMG THEY ARE LOCKING RPGS ON THE SIMS 3 WEBSITE!

Go down 
+6
Maureen Spellsh
maddie
Aimee (Ph.D)
Amethyst Dove
Puppy
Sana
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Do you hate EA?
Yes
OMG THEY ARE LOCKING RPGS ON THE SIMS 3 WEBSITE! - Page 2 Vote_lcap25%OMG THEY ARE LOCKING RPGS ON THE SIMS 3 WEBSITE! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
No
OMG THEY ARE LOCKING RPGS ON THE SIMS 3 WEBSITE! - Page 2 Vote_lcap75%OMG THEY ARE LOCKING RPGS ON THE SIMS 3 WEBSITE! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 75% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
Amethyst Dove

Amethyst Dove

OMG THEY ARE LOCKING RPGS ON THE SIMS 3 WEBSITE! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG THEY ARE LOCKING RPGS ON THE SIMS 3 WEBSITE!   OMG THEY ARE LOCKING RPGS ON THE SIMS 3 WEBSITE! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 9:18 am

I don't think violence was the problem with the HG RPGs. I don't remember them being very violent. It's true that lately I wasn't on much, but there weren't to descriptive fight scenes. It's the PG13 rule.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: OMG THEY ARE LOCKING RPGS ON THE SIMS 3 WEBSITE!   OMG THEY ARE LOCKING RPGS ON THE SIMS 3 WEBSITE! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 10:16 am

XD Again, I wasn't talking about one you were on specificly. There's a lot of them out there. It's just a simple point, if you got locked someone did something wrong and their punishing everyone for it. It's not right, but that's how I see this.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: OMG THEY ARE LOCKING RPGS ON THE SIMS 3 WEBSITE!   OMG THEY ARE LOCKING RPGS ON THE SIMS 3 WEBSITE! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 11:34 am

Hating EA for this is kind of.... Over dramatic to be completly honest.. :/
Yes its sad to lose some of the rp forums.
A warning would have been really nice.
But they are tryin to keep their site safe, pg, and enjoyable for everyone. Thry dont have anything agains the people rping. Think about it from their point of view. They didnt go hey were bored so lets be jerks! No. They saw their rules being broken, inapropriate stuff happening, and took action. I would do it. I started playing the sims when i was 9. I would have probably been scared by some of the stuff out there.
So really? Hating is a bit extreme. There are other ways to roleplay. Plenty of other sites.
Back to top Go down
https://mystal.forumotion.com
Big Boss

Big Boss

PostSubject: Re: OMG THEY ARE LOCKING RPGS ON THE SIMS 3 WEBSITE!   OMG THEY ARE LOCKING RPGS ON THE SIMS 3 WEBSITE! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 11:49 am

I'm surprised they didn't do this sooner, tbh :/
I mean, RPGs don't have all that much to do with Sims... especially all the Hunger Games ones, or any about films/books in actually, but there were the most HG ones.
Still, it's kind of annoying that there wasn't a little pre-warning or anything, but I'm not going to lose any sleep over it Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mad

Mad

PostSubject: Re: OMG THEY ARE LOCKING RPGS ON THE SIMS 3 WEBSITE!   OMG THEY ARE LOCKING RPGS ON THE SIMS 3 WEBSITE! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 5:17 pm

>.>
<.<
Let's keep our banter and EA-inappropriate behavior on here, shall we? Then there's no complaining and no fuss. So-no, I don't hate EA. :3 I think they're just trying to do their job.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/madhatter123
Amethyst Dove

Amethyst Dove

PostSubject: Re: OMG THEY ARE LOCKING RPGS ON THE SIMS 3 WEBSITE!   OMG THEY ARE LOCKING RPGS ON THE SIMS 3 WEBSITE! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 10:15 am

(...Yay for not hating? Embarassed )
Back to top Go down
Mad

Mad

PostSubject: Re: OMG THEY ARE LOCKING RPGS ON THE SIMS 3 WEBSITE!   OMG THEY ARE LOCKING RPGS ON THE SIMS 3 WEBSITE! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 12:14 pm

^-^
Yeah! XD
Back to top Go down
Amethyst Dove

Amethyst Dove

PostSubject: Re: OMG THEY ARE LOCKING RPGS ON THE SIMS 3 WEBSITE!   OMG THEY ARE LOCKING RPGS ON THE SIMS 3 WEBSITE! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 12:39 pm

Mad?
HELLO! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mad

Mad

PostSubject: Re: OMG THEY ARE LOCKING RPGS ON THE SIMS 3 WEBSITE!   OMG THEY ARE LOCKING RPGS ON THE SIMS 3 WEBSITE! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 1:02 pm

Hi!
*internet hugs*
Surprised
Back to top Go down
Amethyst Dove

Amethyst Dove

PostSubject: Re: OMG THEY ARE LOCKING RPGS ON THE SIMS 3 WEBSITE!   OMG THEY ARE LOCKING RPGS ON THE SIMS 3 WEBSITE! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 1:07 pm

*internet hugs*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OMG THEY ARE LOCKING RPGS ON THE SIMS 3 WEBSITE!   OMG THEY ARE LOCKING RPGS ON THE SIMS 3 WEBSITE! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

OMG THEY ARE LOCKING RPGS ON THE SIMS 3 WEBSITE!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2