Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Announcement 2: The Sequel

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

Announcement 2: The Sequel Empty
PostSubject: Announcement 2: The Sequel   Announcement 2: The Sequel EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 4:44 pm

Hey so um

I have a question that I don't wanna ask in chat, and this way everyone can answer when they want

Okay, so I just wanted to ask which story should I write? I'm gonna give two summaries of them, and you guts pick which one you would read.

Note: Before I begin, think for a moment. This is Cheeseh we're talking about here. I might never get around to either I these, whatever you pick. So yeah, just keep that in mind.

HERE WE GO

STORY ONE: Basically what I had for that Ellria fail I mean thread I made. I'll repost the summary here for you:
When a child is born in Ellria, they are given a bracelet. Each one has its own 'spirit animal' sealed inside. Everyone's Animal is different. The child must learn to control the Animal as they grow, using thief animal anyway they'd like--assisting them with everyday tasks, protecting them on dark roads, etc.--until they reach the age of fifteen. On the last day of their birth month, along with others from all across the land who share the same month, they will go to the City and revive their Genius from the Luminary. A person's Genius is like a magical element. There are five Geniuses: Fire, Water, Earth, Air, and Magic. On rare occasions, people get a 'Special' Genius, although that hasn't happened in over thirty years. Once you are given your Genius, a red, blue, green, yellow, or purple gem is placed on your bracelet, respectively. By using your Animal and Genius at once, you can accomplish great things--feed a large crowd of people, destroy buildings, fly long distances, and more--but you must practice very hard first. Because of these awesome powers, people usually enter fighting competitions across the land, hoping to one day be the best Weilder--people who fight with their Animals and Geniuses--in the world.

STORY TWO: A small, triangle-shaped island sits in the middle of the Stream. The Stream is a giant flow of energy, continuously racing along on the sides of the island at the speed of light. It runs so clean and fast that if a curious child poked it's head into the Stream, it's small head would be ripped right off with a clean slice, it's body left on the black sand shores of the island. This lonely island of only one-hundred people is named Ilha, although only the islanders know this, for no one has ever visited the island because of the Stream. The people of Ilha have no idea there are other people out there, either, and no one cares, anyway. The people live in perfect peace until one day, an inventive and curious girl named Sair decides she wants to know more.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Announcement 2: The Sequel   Announcement 2: The Sequel EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 5:52 pm

Do story one Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Announcement 2: The Sequel   Announcement 2: The Sequel EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 6:00 pm

Of course you say that, Zan Razz

One-1
Two-0
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Announcement 2: The Sequel   Announcement 2: The Sequel EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 6:03 pm

Very Happy Told you, Ellria was epic win.

Though truth be told, they're both things I would read... I just prefer Ellria
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: Announcement 2: The Sequel   Announcement 2: The Sequel EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 6:06 pm

Cheeseh, how do you expect me to choose between these two ideas? D: They're both awesome

Um, um, um, um, um, um, um, um, um, um, um, um, um..............

Story one?
No, story two.
No wait, one.
Actually, two.
... Wait, no, number one.
Okay, number one.
Yeah, that's my final answer.
... I think D:
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Announcement 2: The Sequel   Announcement 2: The Sequel EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 6:09 pm

Gah can't stop smiling. Thanks, Puppy. Okay, 'bother course for one. ^-^

Thank you, Zan. It's not EPIC win, but.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: Announcement 2: The Sequel   Announcement 2: The Sequel EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 6:14 pm

Cheeseh wrote:
Gah can't stop smiling. Thanks, Puppy. Okay, 'bother course for one. ^-^

Thank you, Zan. It's not EPIC win, but.
You welcome ^-^ I still think number two is equally as amazing and epic as number one :p I almost told you to write both, but then I remembered how much work that would be and obviously if you wanted to write both, then you wouldn't have put up this poll xD So I forced myself to choose :p
That's my long-winded way of saying, I love both your ideas and whichever one you choose, I'll definitely read it ^-^
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Announcement 2: The Sequel   Announcement 2: The Sequel EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 6:14 pm

It is EPIC win.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Announcement 2: The Sequel   Announcement 2: The Sequel EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 6:17 pm

Grr Puppy I just wanna give you a hug but I can't.
I told a girl in my Science class about both and she just said, "Wow," then turned away.
I was hurt.

Nuuuuu. Just win.

Also: how did I get "'bother course for one"? Meant to say "'nother vote for one".
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Announcement 2: The Sequel   Announcement 2: The Sequel EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 6:20 pm

Cheeseh wrote:
Grr Puppy I just wanna give you a hug but I can't.
I told a girl in my Science class about both and she just said, "Wow," then turned away.
I was hurt.

Nuuuuu. Just win.

Also: how did I get "'bother course for one"? Meant to say "'nother vote for one".
Puppy wants the hug D: *Hugs computer for now* :c
Obviously she just doesn't appreciate good ideas ^-^

Autocorrect, I'm guessing? xD
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Announcement 2: The Sequel   Announcement 2: The Sequel EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 6:22 pm

Well that was rather rude of her >.<

nooo...

EPIC win
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Announcement 2: The Sequel   Announcement 2: The Sequel EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 6:24 pm

*Hugs iPod*
Exactly. *Nods*

...yup.

I'm pretty sure she just didn't hear me. I'm kinda just telling myself that...ha...

FINE THEN, EPIC WIN.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Announcement 2: The Sequel   Announcement 2: The Sequel EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 10:40 pm

dfhal;sdkhfsdi;hfdsalkjhfadsjkhfsdjkfhasdkj
dshafdslkjhfsjkdahflkdsajh
sadhfk
asdf.
a.

^.^

*snuggles cheezers*
these ideas are amaazinggggggggggg~! *does hand flip thingy*

WHY DO I HAVE TO CHOOSE ONLY ONE?! :c
I WANT BOTH! *starts riot*
haha, im kidding, i wouldn't force you to do both, since i find it hard to even write a page sometimes XD

bUT I REALLY LIKE THEM! D:
My brain hurts...
am i in school?
DAMMIT CHEEZERS I LEFT THAT 6 HOURS AGO!

but anyways, before i go in depth, cheezers, my i rack your brain for more information? XD

for story one, who is it going to follow around, and what plot might it have?

for story 2, what exactly genre/theme/ thinger is it? like, is there magic, or is it kinda futurey or what?

Back to top Go down
https://mystal.forumotion.com
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Announcement 2: The Sequel   Announcement 2: The Sequel EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 10:43 pm

For story one I'm making up a new main character. Basically think Pokémon trainer but with Animals and Geniuses, except with a bit more depth.

Story two...I'm not sure yet. No magic, but I'm thinking streampunky. Like, kind of futuristic, but still having an old feel too it (which will not necessarily be Victorian).

Thank you for liking them so much, and sorry for making your brain hurt.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Announcement 2: The Sequel   Announcement 2: The Sequel EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 10:47 pm

yay you looked at it! :3

hmm, i think 1 wins, but only by a hair :3
I lovith them both. maybe you can put the one you don't choose into a vault, and someday when you have time, get to that one too? :3

you is welcome and is otay.
my brain needs the challenge. xD
Back to top Go down
https://mystal.forumotion.com
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Announcement 2: The Sequel   Announcement 2: The Sequel EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 10:47 pm

Steampunky?

Can I change my vote?
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Announcement 2: The Sequel   Announcement 2: The Sequel EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 10:50 pm

NO ZAN
*Evil eye*

Kidding, sure. Although it probably won't matter 'cause one is winning. Also it's probably gonna be stupid streampunk, and not what you'd expect. Because I'm stupid

Yay I did look!
Okay then.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Announcement 2: The Sequel   Announcement 2: The Sequel EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 10:51 pm

D:

Oh, I can? Yay

ohh... well, good thing I still like Ellria
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Announcement 2: The Sequel   Announcement 2: The Sequel EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 11:17 am

I'm just going to have to force you too write both aren't I? Laughing
Seriously though. I want both o-0

But I dunno. I want two.
I mean, there's not much point because one is winning, but I like two as much as one, and I think I'll side with the underdog.

So two.
I think.
Maybe.
Two two two
It's the Big Bang It's the Big Bang Two and I need to review what on earth just happened before my eyes.
Time has gone askew the universe has too
I'll try and explain to you the Big Bang Two,
The Big Bang Two.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Announcement 2: The Sequel   Announcement 2: The Sequel EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 12:18 pm

Thank you. My day has not been the best and a Chameleon Circuit song really made it.
My day, I mean.

But okay! I really do wanna write both, too, as I have a good ending in my head for Two. I just wanna know what you guys would want first.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Announcement 2: The Sequel   Announcement 2: The Sequel Empty

Back to top Go down

Announcement 2: The Sequel
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystal: School of Magic  :: Other Stuff :: Hangout-
Jump to: