Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Puppy needs someone to RP with :3

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

Puppy needs someone to RP with :3 Empty
PostSubject: Puppy needs someone to RP with :3   Puppy needs someone to RP with :3 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 2:47 pm

Olivia wasn't sure how she'd ended up in the forest--somewhere that she rarely spent her time--but she wasn't sure she really liked it. It was dark and creepy, even in the middle of the day. She really needed to start paying attention where she was walking and not getting her head stuck up in the clouds.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: Puppy needs someone to RP with :3   Puppy needs someone to RP with :3 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 2:57 pm

(*womders if she can send in ash*)
Back to top Go down
maddie

maddie

PostSubject: Re: Puppy needs someone to RP with :3   Puppy needs someone to RP with :3 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 2:58 pm

Ariana walked along the forest and saw a girl wandering. She smirked and walked behind her. "'Ello." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: Puppy needs someone to RP with :3   Puppy needs someone to RP with :3 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 3:00 pm

Olivia jumped and spun around to face an unfamiliar girl. "Oh, uh, um, hi," she said. Being in the forest made her jumpy.
Back to top Go down
maddie

maddie

PostSubject: Re: Puppy needs someone to RP with :3   Puppy needs someone to RP with :3 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 3:01 pm

()

Last edited by Kitteh on Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: Puppy needs someone to RP with :3   Puppy needs someone to RP with :3 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 3:02 pm

Ashley hummed as she walked through the forest,she smilled,spoting Olivia and a new person "Hey!",she smilled
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Puppy needs someone to RP with :3   Puppy needs someone to RP with :3 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 3:06 pm

Olivia glanced over the other girl's shoulder and waved at Ashley. "Hi," she said.
Back to top Go down
maddie

maddie

PostSubject: Re: Puppy needs someone to RP with :3   Puppy needs someone to RP with :3 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 3:06 pm

Ari raised her eyebrow and walked arouns Olivia. "Hello and you are?" She snarled. Ariana glared over at Ashley. "Hello?"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Puppy needs someone to RP with :3   Puppy needs someone to RP with :3 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 3:08 pm

Olivia took a big step back at Ariana's snarl, eyes wide. Had she done something to offend her? "I-I'm Olivia?" she squeaked.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: Puppy needs someone to RP with :3   Puppy needs someone to RP with :3 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 3:09 pm

"I'm Ashley,and you are?",Ashley asked,raising a eyebrow,wondering why she was being glared at.
Back to top Go down
maddie

maddie

PostSubject: Re: Puppy needs someone to RP with :3   Puppy needs someone to RP with :3 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 3:11 pm

"Oh, hello Olivia. You're in MY forest so I suggest you get out." She smiled and raised her eyebrow. "Ashley..Ashley Simmington? I hear you're a slut.."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Puppy needs someone to RP with :3   Puppy needs someone to RP with :3 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 3:19 pm

"This is Mystal's forest though..." Olivia muttered, mostly to herself. But, not wanting to anger this girl, she took a few steps back. If only she knew how to get out.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: Puppy needs someone to RP with :3   Puppy needs someone to RP with :3 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 3:21 pm

Ashley frowned,not likeing this girls attitude towards olivia "Yes,and whats it to you?Little miss who are you?," she sneerd
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Puppy needs someone to RP with :3   Puppy needs someone to RP with :3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Puppy needs someone to RP with :3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystal: School of Magic  :: Mystal :: The forest-
Jump to: