Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Oh, Look, Cheese Has Another Idea Which She May or May Not Have Stolen From A Movie

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

Oh, Look, Cheese Has Another Idea Which She May or May Not Have Stolen From A Movie Empty
PostSubject: Oh, Look, Cheese Has Another Idea Which She May or May Not Have Stolen From A Movie   Oh, Look, Cheese Has Another Idea Which She May or May Not Have Stolen From A Movie EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 9:20 pm

((Kitty, you post first, please. :3))
Back to top Go down
maddie

maddie

Oh, Look, Cheese Has Another Idea Which She May or May Not Have Stolen From A Movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh, Look, Cheese Has Another Idea Which She May or May Not Have Stolen From A Movie   Oh, Look, Cheese Has Another Idea Which She May or May Not Have Stolen From A Movie EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 9:24 pm

Preslea sat in her old dorm, she laid on her bed and closed her eyes as she listened to her Ipod.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Look, Cheese Has Another Idea Which She May or May Not Have Stolen From A Movie   Oh, Look, Cheese Has Another Idea Which She May or May Not Have Stolen From A Movie EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 9:27 pm

"Hey," said Hector, who stood in the doorway. He had just appeared, but I seemed he had been there the whole time, watching her. He busily chewed a small wad of green gum, which made him smell almost sickeningly minty-good. Hands in his pockets, Hector smirked at Preslea.
Back to top Go down
maddie

maddie

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Look, Cheese Has Another Idea Which She May or May Not Have Stolen From A Movie   Oh, Look, Cheese Has Another Idea Which She May or May Not Have Stolen From A Movie EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 9:34 pm

Pres sat up and blinked. She took out her earbuds and smiled weakly. "Hey..You smell like candy. I can smell you from here." She weakly laughed and stood up.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Look, Cheese Has Another Idea Which She May or May Not Have Stolen From A Movie   Oh, Look, Cheese Has Another Idea Which She May or May Not Have Stolen From A Movie EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 9:37 pm

"Mmmhmm," Hector agreed, quickly walking up and wrapping his arms around her waist, getting really close. "Wanna taste it?" he whispered, smirking.
Back to top Go down
maddie

maddie

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Look, Cheese Has Another Idea Which She May or May Not Have Stolen From A Movie   Oh, Look, Cheese Has Another Idea Which She May or May Not Have Stolen From A Movie EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 9:40 pm

Preslea nodded and smiled. "You seem..Um..All flirty.."
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Look, Cheese Has Another Idea Which She May or May Not Have Stolen From A Movie   Oh, Look, Cheese Has Another Idea Which She May or May Not Have Stolen From A Movie EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 9:44 pm

Hector chuckled. "Aren't I always?" he asked, twirling her around and dipping her. Usually he would just drop her by accident, but he seemed really graceful then.
Back to top Go down
maddie

maddie

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Look, Cheese Has Another Idea Which She May or May Not Have Stolen From A Movie   Oh, Look, Cheese Has Another Idea Which She May or May Not Have Stolen From A Movie EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 9:48 pm

Preslea nodded and blinked in surprise when her dipped her. "Wow." She muttered looking at him in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Look, Cheese Has Another Idea Which She May or May Not Have Stolen From A Movie   Oh, Look, Cheese Has Another Idea Which She May or May Not Have Stolen From A Movie EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 9:52 pm

Hector chuckled again. "I know, I'm amazing, aren't I?" he asked quietly and laughed, nuzzling her cheek and nibbling at her neck.
Back to top Go down
maddie

maddie

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Look, Cheese Has Another Idea Which She May or May Not Have Stolen From A Movie   Oh, Look, Cheese Has Another Idea Which She May or May Not Have Stolen From A Movie EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 9:54 pm

'Yes, very amazing.." She giggled and wrapped her arms around him. "What has gotten into you today?" She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Look, Cheese Has Another Idea Which She May or May Not Have Stolen From A Movie   Oh, Look, Cheese Has Another Idea Which She May or May Not Have Stolen From A Movie EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 9:57 pm

"Now, you are more amazing than me, my...darling," Hector purred. "I'm not sure. Now, of you'll excuse me," he said, bringing her up and gently pushing her onto her bed. He leaned against the wall and lit a cigar, smoking in the middle of the room.
Back to top Go down
maddie

maddie

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Look, Cheese Has Another Idea Which She May or May Not Have Stolen From A Movie   Oh, Look, Cheese Has Another Idea Which She May or May Not Have Stolen From A Movie EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:00 pm

Preslea looked at him, surprised. Smoking a cigar? What the heck? Darling? Everything was like a clean slate, like her completely changed. She sat up and blinked. She wanted to say something, but shut her mouth
(brb)
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Look, Cheese Has Another Idea Which She May or May Not Have Stolen From A Movie   Oh, Look, Cheese Has Another Idea Which She May or May Not Have Stolen From A Movie EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:03 pm

Although he was smoking, he never took the gun out of his mouth. Hector blew a smoke ring towards Preslea, which formed into a heart and evaporated before she could breath it in. He smiled and threw it out the window. Hector grabbed Preslea's hands and pulled her back up, holding her tightly.

((Okayyy.))
Back to top Go down
maddie

maddie

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Look, Cheese Has Another Idea Which She May or May Not Have Stolen From A Movie   Oh, Look, Cheese Has Another Idea Which She May or May Not Have Stolen From A Movie EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:15 pm

(Back!)

Preslea back up a bit when the smoke came to her face. She looked up at him. "Please tell me what's going on.." Preslea said in a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Look, Cheese Has Another Idea Which She May or May Not Have Stolen From A Movie   Oh, Look, Cheese Has Another Idea Which She May or May Not Have Stolen From A Movie EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:17 pm

"Don't you like me?" he asked, reaching for her hand.
Back to top Go down
maddie

maddie

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Look, Cheese Has Another Idea Which She May or May Not Have Stolen From A Movie   Oh, Look, Cheese Has Another Idea Which She May or May Not Have Stolen From A Movie EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:19 pm

"Of course I do! I love you." She said softly and held his hand.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Look, Cheese Has Another Idea Which She May or May Not Have Stolen From A Movie   Oh, Look, Cheese Has Another Idea Which She May or May Not Have Stolen From A Movie EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:22 pm

Hector stepped forward and kissed her, but still continued to look like a hurt puppy. "I love you, too. A lot. But don't you like me this way?" Now he was closer than before, his face seemed too perfect. Yes, he was perfect, but it was too good. Almost like a cartoon.
Back to top Go down
maddie

maddie

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Look, Cheese Has Another Idea Which She May or May Not Have Stolen From A Movie   Oh, Look, Cheese Has Another Idea Which She May or May Not Have Stolen From A Movie EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:25 pm

"I love you anyway you are, but you're not like the dorky, incredibly sweet boy I fell into a serious love with." She looked up at him, he was quite taller than her. "Please don't tell me you became a perfect again.."
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Look, Cheese Has Another Idea Which She May or May Not Have Stolen From A Movie   Oh, Look, Cheese Has Another Idea Which She May or May Not Have Stolen From A Movie EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:28 pm

"Naw, I-" Hector started, then turned his head to look at the door when heavy footsteps could be heard. "I must go," he said, kissing her cheek. "Au revoir." With that, Hectir walked over to the door and opened it, then jumped right out. "PRESLEA!" Sabrina screamed, knocking on her door.
Back to top Go down
maddie

maddie

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Look, Cheese Has Another Idea Which She May or May Not Have Stolen From A Movie   Oh, Look, Cheese Has Another Idea Which She May or May Not Have Stolen From A Movie EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:30 pm

Preslea opened her door and blinked. "My day is has been crazy, please give me some good news."
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Look, Cheese Has Another Idea Which She May or May Not Have Stolen From A Movie   Oh, Look, Cheese Has Another Idea Which She May or May Not Have Stolen From A Movie EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:31 pm

"Sorry," Sabrina said simply, pushing past her into the room. "Did the b*stard jump out the window?!"
Back to top Go down
maddie

maddie

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Look, Cheese Has Another Idea Which She May or May Not Have Stolen From A Movie   Oh, Look, Cheese Has Another Idea Which She May or May Not Have Stolen From A Movie EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:33 pm

"Um, Yeah.." Preslea nodded. "Don't call him a b*stard, he's my baby.."
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Look, Cheese Has Another Idea Which She May or May Not Have Stolen From A Movie   Oh, Look, Cheese Has Another Idea Which She May or May Not Have Stolen From A Movie EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:35 pm

"Sorry," Sabrina said quickly, poking her head out the window. "He was chewing gum, right?"
Back to top Go down
maddie

maddie

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Look, Cheese Has Another Idea Which She May or May Not Have Stolen From A Movie   Oh, Look, Cheese Has Another Idea Which She May or May Not Have Stolen From A Movie EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:37 pm

"Yeppers, really minty..tasted good," She said just staring at a wall"Wait, that last part was not intended."
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Look, Cheese Has Another Idea Which She May or May Not Have Stolen From A Movie   Oh, Look, Cheese Has Another Idea Which She May or May Not Have Stolen From A Movie EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:40 pm

"Oh great. This is not good," Sabrina muttered, shaking her head. "He's unstable...that gum, I made it. It was an experiment...he must of thought it was plain old gum. He even asked if he could have it...oh, I was so stupid!" Sabrina looked up at Preslea and grabbed her shoulders, shaking her. "He could drive himself insane! Or even kill himself on accident!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Look, Cheese Has Another Idea Which She May or May Not Have Stolen From A Movie   Oh, Look, Cheese Has Another Idea Which She May or May Not Have Stolen From A Movie Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh, Look, Cheese Has Another Idea Which She May or May Not Have Stolen From A Movie
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next