Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Scarlet Haze, it's official. The Valkyri hate you.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Lovin

Lovin

Scarlet Haze, it's official. The Valkyri hate you. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scarlet Haze, it's official. The Valkyri hate you.   Scarlet Haze, it's official. The Valkyri hate you. - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 11:58 pm

"Yo.....you know Kei......he isn't a real necromancer......his dad won't let him in.......but he has a friend.....who owes him who can do it." I looked up at him with pitiful eyes. "Please, just ask him? He won't do it unless you ask!" I pleaded.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Scarlet Haze, it's official. The Valkyri hate you.   Scarlet Haze, it's official. The Valkyri hate you. - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 11:59 pm

Conan frowned "He wouldn't do it for his little sister?" He sighed "I.. fine.. I'll ask him.."
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Scarlet Haze, it's official. The Valkyri hate you.   Scarlet Haze, it's official. The Valkyri hate you. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 12:01 am

"Kei......he can't....you know......feel." I sighed, feeling guilty for telling my brother's deepest secret, the one Em and I secretly knew, but had never been told of.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Scarlet Haze, it's official. The Valkyri hate you.   Scarlet Haze, it's official. The Valkyri hate you. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 12:03 am

"He can't? Is that possi-obviously it is. It actually makes a lot of sense."
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Scarlet Haze, it's official. The Valkyri hate you.   Scarlet Haze, it's official. The Valkyri hate you. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 12:04 am

"Just....d....don't tell him I told?! Please!" I begged.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Scarlet Haze, it's official. The Valkyri hate you.   Scarlet Haze, it's official. The Valkyri hate you. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 12:05 am

"I promise, I won't tell him. Ever."
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Scarlet Haze, it's official. The Valkyri hate you.   Scarlet Haze, it's official. The Valkyri hate you. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 12:07 am

I practically cried again, this time relieved. I would secretly hate it if my own brother hated me.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Scarlet Haze, it's official. The Valkyri hate you.   Scarlet Haze, it's official. The Valkyri hate you. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 12:08 am

Conan sighed, starting to stand up
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Scarlet Haze, it's official. The Valkyri hate you.   Scarlet Haze, it's official. The Valkyri hate you. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 12:13 am

I got up too, suddenly remembering the Valkryi. "Sh*t!" I cussed, grabbing Conan and looking around wildly.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Scarlet Haze, it's official. The Valkyri hate you.   Scarlet Haze, it's official. The Valkyri hate you. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 12:15 am

"You okay Scar?" He glanced around, trying to figure out why she was freaking
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Scarlet Haze, it's official. The Valkyri hate you.   Scarlet Haze, it's official. The Valkyri hate you. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 12:21 am

"NOT REALLY!" I yelped and ducked as a knife came sailing out of nowhere, and embedded in the tree, exactly where my head had been. "RUN." I yelled, pulling him and running.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Scarlet Haze, it's official. The Valkyri hate you.   Scarlet Haze, it's official. The Valkyri hate you. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 12:25 am

Conan ran and, since he was faster, was ahead of her. At this point he was dragging her along "Scar! What did you do!?"
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Scarlet Haze, it's official. The Valkyri hate you.   Scarlet Haze, it's official. The Valkyri hate you. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 12:27 am

"Get chosen to be the Queen for the Demon Realms!" I responded, surprising him with my speed. We were blurs throughout the trees, and the Valkyri had to use their wings to even stay within eyesight of us.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Scarlet Haze, it's official. The Valkyri hate you.   Scarlet Haze, it's official. The Valkyri hate you. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 12:28 am

"Oh. Good, thought you had done something to them." He sighed, relieved "Maybe we should teleport?"
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Scarlet Haze, it's official. The Valkyri hate you.   Scarlet Haze, it's official. The Valkyri hate you. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 12:29 am

"Maybe!" I yelped and teleported us to his room. We landed on the floor, with me gasping.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Scarlet Haze, it's official. The Valkyri hate you.   Scarlet Haze, it's official. The Valkyri hate you. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 12:32 am

Conan stared, wondering where they were, then sighed in relief when he realized it was his room. He looked up at the drawings sticking to his wall and nodded
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Scarlet Haze, it's official. The Valkyri hate you.   Scarlet Haze, it's official. The Valkyri hate you. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 12:33 am

"That was the third try this week. Well, technically fourth, as they were who i was running from when you threw that rock." i rubbed my side, staring at the ceiling as well.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Scarlet Haze, it's official. The Valkyri hate you.   Scarlet Haze, it's official. The Valkyri hate you. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 12:34 am

"I.. think you should consider going into hiding." He stood up
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Scarlet Haze, it's official. The Valkyri hate you.   Scarlet Haze, it's official. The Valkyri hate you. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 12:37 am

"Why? If they were serious enough, I'd tell mum. And she'd make a treaty or something. Its not that bad, they're slow. And very few of them can get past the guardian patrols." I stared at him.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Scarlet Haze, it's official. The Valkyri hate you.   Scarlet Haze, it's official. The Valkyri hate you. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 12:40 am

"I'm just worried you'll get hurt." He said, sitting on his bed
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Scarlet Haze, it's official. The Valkyri hate you.   Scarlet Haze, it's official. The Valkyri hate you. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 12:43 am

"Like I said, treaty. Or ask nicely. Or, in my grandfather's case, war." I sighed, then got up and flopped down on his bed, playing with my necklace.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Scarlet Haze, it's official. The Valkyri hate you.   Scarlet Haze, it's official. The Valkyri hate you. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 12:44 am

"I'm not sure asking nicely would work, but it's better then going to war."
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Scarlet Haze, it's official. The Valkyri hate you.   Scarlet Haze, it's official. The Valkyri hate you. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 12:46 am

"The king there, is the problem. He's an arrogant a*s." I sighed, not wanting to have to deal with that peace treaty we signed so long ago.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Scarlet Haze, it's official. The Valkyri hate you.   Scarlet Haze, it's official. The Valkyri hate you. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 12:48 am

"Peace treaty?" He asked then looked down "Sorry!"
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Scarlet Haze, it's official. The Valkyri hate you.   Scarlet Haze, it's official. The Valkyri hate you. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 12:51 am

"Stop reading my mind!" I said playfully, tickling and punching him with each word. "Yeah peace treaty. obviously they are breaking it. Course it depends if the assassins are the king's or not, cause we made a peace treaty with the king and his people, which do not include the rich people or the citizens, and us and our people. Course, if I, my mother, or grandad tell the kingdom don't attack unless attacked first, they won't. Cause we's epic that way." I nodded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scarlet Haze, it's official. The Valkyri hate you.   Scarlet Haze, it's official. The Valkyri hate you. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Scarlet Haze, it's official. The Valkyri hate you.
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystal: School of Magic  :: Mystal :: The forest-
Jump to: