Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Why do i feel this way?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

Why do i feel this way? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why do i feel this way?   Why do i feel this way? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:33 pm

"Thanks," PJ muttered, and got them all up. He moved to get up and bumped his head on the other side of the bench. "Ow!" he exclaimed, sitting up and rubbing the back of his head.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Why do i feel this way?   Why do i feel this way? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:44 pm

"jeeze, be careful.." He grabed PJ by the arm and dragged him closer, peering at his head to check for bruising. Taking after his father, he liked medical stuff.
Back to top Go down
https://mystal.forumotion.com
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Why do i feel this way?   Why do i feel this way? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:46 pm

"I, I'm fine...," PJ said, pulling away and gnawing on his lip. "Um..." He picked up one of his yellow pencils. "What...what color is this one?" he asked quietly and turned a shade of red.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Why do i feel this way?   Why do i feel this way? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:51 pm

Unfazed like PJ seemed to be, Tristan gave a cute smirk. "That would be yellow.. no wait.." he leaned in. "Macaroni, apparently."
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Why do i feel this way?   Why do i feel this way? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:54 pm

"Oh, okay. Thanks," PJ said, putting the pencil into the right place in his box. He had each color in its respectful place; shades of yellow in a group, shades of red in a group, shades of gray...um...you get the idea...

Last edited by Sabrina Marcs on Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Why do i feel this way?   Why do i feel this way? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:56 pm

Tristan noticed this. "Here, let me help." As he reached for a blue, his hand grazed past PJ's leg.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Why do i feel this way?   Why do i feel this way? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:57 pm

((Yay awkwardness.))

PJ moved his leg a bit, biting so hard on his lip he almost drew blood. He picked up a shade of purple and asked Tristan what color it was.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Why do i feel this way?   Why do i feel this way? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 12:04 am

(Best served up simzer style! Why do i feel this way? - Page 2 Tumblr_m6tmqzyz9A1r9znnx_large )

"Urm.. purple?" Tristan was oblivious to his awkwardness. "Peege (i dunno how to spell that XD) are you color blind or something?"
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Why do i feel this way?   Why do i feel this way? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 12:07 am

((Laughing
And it's Peej. Nice try, though.))

"Uh...no...," PJ muttered, turning red again. "I'm...actually blind. Like, completely blind. My mom, she has the power to see auras, and I inherited that from her, so, I mean...I can't see your face, but I know where it is and...it's kind of like I can see the outlines of everything." He looked down, really embarrassed by the fact he was blind. It made him even more different from everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Why do i feel this way?   Why do i feel this way? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 12:10 am

(so did not know that, wth cheese!? nobody tells me anything round here '_')
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Why do i feel this way?   Why do i feel this way? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 12:11 am

Lovin wrote:
(so did not know that, wth cheese!? nobody tells me anything round here '_')
((I just decided we would be blind, like, and hour ago. I'm sorry. ;-; ))
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Why do i feel this way?   Why do i feel this way? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 12:11 am

(Hadfbjlfseacvnloiyfccz)
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Why do i feel this way?   Why do i feel this way? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 12:13 am

Levi Jay wrote:
(Hadfbjlfseacvnloiyfccz)
((Why do i feel this way? - Page 2 984m4p))
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Why do i feel this way?   Why do i feel this way? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 12:17 am

(we?)
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Why do i feel this way?   Why do i feel this way? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 12:18 am

Lovin wrote:
(we?)
((*he. >.<
Stop judging me...leave me alone. ;-; *Hides behind Sims*))
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Why do i feel this way?   Why do i feel this way? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 12:19 am

(sorry.....I'm in a bad mood.....ignore me.....>.<)
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Why do i feel this way?   Why do i feel this way? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 12:19 am

(*is going to make this more awkward* )

"Your blind!?" Tristan said, surprised. He grabbed the sides of PJ's face and got real close. "That ability is amazing, though... " He backed up, but only a smidge. "how many fingers am i holding up?" he held up four.

(Would you guys stop post blocking me XD i sent this supposedly like five minutes ago!!! XD XD
and theres a fourth time XD
*hides cheezers*
and a fifth lol )
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Why do i feel this way?   Why do i feel this way? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 12:21 am

"U-uh...f-four...," PJ choked out, turning a beet red.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Why do i feel this way?   Why do i feel this way? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 12:29 am

Tristan grinned. "Nice!" He pulled away, blushing a bit at the sight of PJ blushing. Why was he doing that? he looked... welll.. he shook his head. A random girl passed out at the sight of Tristan blushing and was thrown to the corner.

(*likes to play with fangirls*)
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Why do i feel this way?   Why do i feel this way? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 12:32 am

((Oh my God, I freaking love the fangirls. Laughing ))

PJ looked up at the girl who fainted, confused. He lost the color in his cheeks as he pondered why she fainted, then turned back to Tristan. "Anyway, so, uh, I could see that, but, uh...I don't know what you look like. Or what I look like. I don't know what anyone looks like, really."
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Why do i feel this way?   Why do i feel this way? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 12:41 am

Tristan shrugged, puffing out his cheeks. "Its not all that great. The worlds kinda trash..." He helped put the rest of the pencils away, then offered a hand. "Wanna help me out?" he winked. A fangirl randomly started forward to grab him, but another held him back. "we must cut him off from the heard..." she whispered. "Get him alone.."
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Why do i feel this way?   Why do i feel this way? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 12:43 am

((The herd...oh my God. Laughing ))

"Oh...but I bet you don't look all that bad," PJ said quietly, then looked up at him. "Help you with, uh...what?" he asked, completely oblivious to the wink and whatever he meant by that, and glanced at the girl.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Why do i feel this way?   Why do i feel this way? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 12:50 am

(the fangirls please me :3)

"I need to go to magic town for something, and what im getting is heavy.." he frowned.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Why do i feel this way?   Why do i feel this way? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 12:53 am

"Oh. Well, yeah, sure," PJ said, nodding and standing up. He smiled at Tristan, waiting for him to go.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Why do i feel this way?   Why do i feel this way? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 12:57 am

as he was now concious of his blindness, Tristan was suddenly wary about whether he could walk properly or not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why do i feel this way?   Why do i feel this way? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Why do i feel this way?
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystal: School of Magic  :: Mystal :: Cafeteria/lunchroom-
Jump to: