Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Walk in the Forest.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

A Walk in the Forest. Empty
PostSubject: A Walk in the Forest.   A Walk in the Forest. EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 1:54 pm

Levi sighed, trailing a stick along the ground. He looked at the claw marks on the trees, knowing he was getting into werewolf territory. Maybe he'd get to fight one of the dogs.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Forest.   A Walk in the Forest. EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 1:56 pm

Sabrina in wolf form lurked behind a tree, watching Levi walk along. She went from tree to tree silently, just watching him. A wolf with gold fur pounced out from behind a tree on the other side of Levi, growling at him.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Forest.   A Walk in the Forest. EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 2:09 pm

Levi looked at the wolf, kinda unimpressed. "Uh...hi" he said, knowing his throwing knives were on him.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Forest.   A Walk in the Forest. EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 2:12 pm

The wolf stopped growling and cocked it's head. "Hello," it said in a woman's voice. "Who are you?" Sabrina watched from the shadows, knowing Levi would probably kill the wolf sooner or later.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Forest.   A Walk in the Forest. EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 2:14 pm

"Levi Jay" he said simply, wondering how strong it was. "You?" he asked, knowing where to stab it if it tried to attack him.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Forest.   A Walk in the Forest. EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 2:17 pm

"Serena," the wolf replied, ready to attack. "I have no last name. What are you doing in my territory?" The wolf was very strong, but it didn't seem like it.
"It's actually my territory," Sabrina muttered to herself, "but whatever."
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Forest.   A Walk in the Forest. EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 2:18 pm

"Am I not allowed to go for a walk?" Levi asked innocently. For once, he hadn't actually done anything.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Forest.   A Walk in the Forest. EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 2:19 pm

"Well, you may walk. Just not here," it growled, ready to pounce.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Forest.   A Walk in the Forest. EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 2:20 pm

"Awww. Why not?" Levi asked, knife appearing in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Forest.   A Walk in the Forest. EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 2:23 pm

"Uh...because it's my territory? Did I not make that clear?" It shook its head. "Oh, and drop the knife."
Sabrina snorted, shaking her head. She really wished she had some popcorn...
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Forest.   A Walk in the Forest. EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 2:27 pm

"It's not like I'm going to do anything" Levi said, letting go of the knife. "Dogs are very touchy ...aren't you?" he asked, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Forest.   A Walk in the Forest. EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 2:28 pm

"I am not a dog," it growled. "Wolf. Wild."
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Forest.   A Walk in the Forest. EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 2:29 pm

"Pretty much the same. Except normally dogs are toilet trained" Levi said, wondering how much he couldn't taunt the wolf.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Forest.   A Walk in the Forest. EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 2:41 pm

Both the wolf and Sabrina growled, but Bri shook it off quickly.
"So? We live in the wild. Do whatever we want." The wolf shook it's head. "Am I going maul you or are you going to maul me or are you going to leave to what?"
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Forest.   A Walk in the Forest. EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 2:42 pm

"S'up to you really. We can brawl if you want." Levi shrugged, wondering if it would be fooled by playing dead.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Forest.   A Walk in the Forest. EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 2:46 pm

It shook it's head, made a sigh-like noise, then pounced on him.
"Kill 'er for me, will ya?" Sabrina called to Levi, laughing.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Forest.   A Walk in the Forest. EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 2:48 pm

Levi grinned, rolling around, not sure if he'd heard voices or not. He grabbed the wolf, trying to get his arms around it's neck, wondering where he'd dropped the knife.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Forest.   A Walk in the Forest. EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 2:51 pm

The wolf thrashed, trying to bite his face off, although it's neck was too short to accomplish that. Sabrina trotted up calmly, picked up Levi's nife carefully by the blade with her teeth, then held it out to him.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Forest.   A Walk in the Forest. EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 2:56 pm

"Thanks" Levi said, slitting the neck of the wolf. He got off it, wiping the bloody knife on the wolf's fur.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Forest.   A Walk in the Forest. EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 2:58 pm

"Nah, thank you," Sabrina said, kicking the dead wolf with her paw. "She was getting on my nerves."
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Forest.   A Walk in the Forest. EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 2:59 pm

"Do you want the body or...?" Levi said, wanting a new rug. He got up and dusted himself off, knowing he couldn't kill Sabrina.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Forest.   A Walk in the Forest. EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 3:02 pm

"You can keep it, if you want it. If you don't, I can get rid of it," Sabrina said, walking over to a tree and clawing at it boredly.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Forest.   A Walk in the Forest. EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 3:16 pm

"Make a nice rug..." Levi said, nodding. "So um... why did you want her dead?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Forest.   A Walk in the Forest. EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 3:43 pm

"She was really annoying," Sabrina said, shrugging. "And she kinda took this part of the land from me...this is my territory. But I don't mind you here. We're...friends. I think."
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Forest.   A Walk in the Forest. EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 3:48 pm

"Well I wouldn't say we're enemies...so that kinda makes us friends" Levi said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Forest.   A Walk in the Forest. Empty

Back to top Go down

A Walk in the Forest.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next